Monday, October 29, 2007

New Year, New Do

Twenty three has officially come and gone. And looking back, it was a good year. But I see even better things for twenty four. And I've started off my new year with a new do. Chopping eleven or so inches of hair was just what I needed. (There may be photos soon. We'll see.)

Here are a few predictions for the year to come:
-This is the year I will meet that special someone...hopefully.
-There could possibly be a big move in my future...who knows.
-I anticipate purchasing a new car...if I can get the money together
-I need to start investing in my retirement...also a money issue.
-I want to travel for fun for a change...look for me in the mountains.
-I will climb a 14000 mountain...ready Dad?

Well, that's a start. Ready or not, twenty four, here I come.

1 comment:

Brini said...

I always vowed that when I turn twenty-four my theme song would be "twenty-four" by switchfoot. Its such a good song! I have a year to go, so you are more than welcome to let it be your theme song for this year, so long as I get it back next year!

Happy Birthday by the way! The new do looks AMAZING! I see good things for you this year...God will bless you tremendously!