Monday, January 07, 2008

A New Year Means....

2008.

It's here. Like it or not.

But what will this new year bring for me? What do I want out of it? What do I need? The honest answer to those questions is that I'm just not sure.

I do know a few things that I want, but these things, as you probably know, are completely out of my control. I'd love to find my great love in the world, and I don't just mean my man to marry, although if I had anything to do with it, it would be the first thing on my to-do list. I mean all of my great loves, those passions that are central to my life. Is it photography? Music and singing? Mountain climbing and the beauty of nature? I need....I need an adventure. Something new. Something to shake me up.

2008 excites me. After all, there can only be bigger, better things to come this year. No matter what path I choose, it's going to be a wonderfully exciting journey. And, for me, that journey starts today. And if you're reading this on Monday, Tuesday, or any day, the same holds true. My journey still starts today.

No comments: