Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Blogging Victim

Ok, so I broke down. I fell victim to the blogging sensation. I'm not sure what possessed me to do it...perhaps I was jealous of a certain someone's blog (that being Brandon, my boyfriend) or maybe I was just bored. Maybe I just have a lot of thoughts that I'm sick of jotting down in a notebook, but that is not to say that my notebook jotting will cease. Some jots are just too private to share with the whole world.

I'm not going to guarantee that this blog will be interesting, or even worth reading, but it will be just another of my creative outlets to keep me balanced. Plus, I have a feeling that when I start my new job (August 23rd) that I will have a lot of free time sitting alone in a hotel room looking for something to do...lucky you, to get to read about my most boring times. :)

Well, if this first post is any indication of the quality of the posts to follow, I'm sure I have just guaranteed that it will not be read. But I suppose that's ok too. But hey, be on the lookout for fun things like song lyrics (Konken originals)...if I feel like it...and other fun and exciting surprises.

No comments: