Monday, December 04, 2006

The Norovirus Made Me Do It

So, this morning, I was driving from Eau Claire to Bloomer, about a 35 minute drive. On my way, I'm listening to I-94, the all holiday radio station. The DJ began the news with the following story:

"The town of Bloomer continues to battle its epidemic of the norovirus. Bloomer Hospital is currently admitting new patients, but the assisted living facility will only be admitting patients with the norovirus symptoms which include vomiting, diareah, and high fever...."

Sweet. Bloomer...where I'm going. A terrible virus in epidemic proportions which is keeping kids out of school and knocking out the old person population quicker than usual....and I'm headed into the hot zone: the K-12 school building.

So far, I feel darn good...I'll let you know how tomorrow goes.

No comments: