Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It's Official!

Well, after much ado, it's finally official. I signed a lease today for a beautiful two bedroom apartment with a huge kitchen, laundry on the floor, water included....just a fantastic place. I cannot wait to move in.

I think Belmont will treat me well. It'll feel just like being home. After all, moving to Platteville back in the day seemed like heading for the big city. Belmont is just the place. There are gas stations and a post office, some little downtown businesses, and even it's own school. Perfect.

Well, I move in May 26th. So if you're interested in getting sweaty and lifting some super heavy furniture, you be sure to give me a call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know dad and I will be there!
I can't wait to see it. And I'm glad the search is over for you. Way too stressful!!!
Have a good rest of the week and we'll see you Sunday AM.

Love ya,
MOM