Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Congratuations, You're an Uncle!

Lately, Isabelle has been a little confused. A few weeks back, she had a whole slue of family staying at her house for a few days, and she got to know her aunt and uncle as well as her grandparents a little better. Her uncle was so excited that out of everyone, Uncle was the name that she picked up and used most frequently. What he doesn't know, is that she now uses that term for, well...me.

That's right, folks. I'm lovingly known as Uncle in Isabelle's house. Never Lindsey, or any other name for that matter. Just Uncle. Her parents are desperately trying to correct her and be sure that I am called Lindsey, but I'm not. I think it's hilarious. Really? Uncle? Awesome. I figure, in a year or two, she'll have a much better command of language, and it'll correct itself. Until then, I'll just keep answering to Uncle.

No comments: