Thursday, June 07, 2007

A Woman on the Edge!

I have to say that I am tired. I will spend my last waking moments of today blowing off what little steam I have left.

I had a Peer Advisor quit today. If I wasn't tired enough...

[Sidebar: Due to the miracles of technology, did you know that you can spell advisor either "advisor" or "adviser"? Spell check and the thesaurus told me so...and apparently, they mean about the same thing, but not quite. Check it out on Word sometime.]

I forgot to go to Wal-Mart, so now I have very little soap left for my next shower, I needed a prescription today that I will have to live without until tomorrow, and I'll have to go orange juice-less for yet another day.

My new ottomans came today, and I still can't tell if they are brown or black...and one has a tiny whole in it...darn.

My cable package sucks (not that I have any time to watch it). But it is so horrible that I can't even find anything on that is suitable for background noise while I'm doing my homework.

So, with all that said, and my head feeling a little less filled with crappiness, I am going to exhaustedly climb into bed and sleep until it is time to go play with my kids...the only thing keeping me smiling right now.

Good night.

No comments: