Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Head Above Water

Barely. Strangely, it doesn't take much for life to go from normal, comfortable, and settled to frantic, crazy, and unexpected.

Here's an update...more to keep myself up to date that you. I'm trying my hand at dating. That's exciting (right, Peter?). I'm working my last week of work at UWP. I haven't had any time to think about that yet, but I would imagine some time on Friday, my last day, it will catch up to me. So, ask me on Saturday how that went. I'm starting a brand new job on Tuesday. I have no idea what I'll be doing, wearing, or learning, but I'm sure it'll be fantastic. I'm looking for a new place to live in coordination with my new job. I have lots of numbers to call and not a lot of time to call them. My apartment was dirty, now it is clean. My shoes were worn, but not I have a new pair. And my life was nuts...and now it's more nuts.

So there it is. Call me sometime next year. Maybe I'll be sane and calm and settled, or maybe not. Got to love this crazy life! Is it possible to be exhausted and excited at the same time?

*Sigh*

*Snore*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is exciting... very exciting. i think the most exciting thing, for me, is learning about you. who you are and what your all about. i look forward to more of it.

it definitely adds one more thing to think about and fill our time with though, as we are finding out. right? time is the most valuable thing one can spend. you think God offers some type of time investment banker to help manage some of this stuff as one of His benefits or something? wouldn't that be sweet... i guess eternal life will have to do.