Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Song of Reflection for the Evening

Tonight, this song popped into my head out of nowhere. It is absolutely how I am feeling right now in life. I can't get away. And I never want to. Praise God for how good He is!

(Listen to this fabulous tune here)

I am an arrow, I am a rocket.
I am a river, and nothing can stop it.
'Cause You are the target, and You are the atmosphere.
You are the ocean that keeps pulling me, You're pulling me here.


And I, can't get away, can't get away.
Can't get away, can't get away.
I can't get away, can't get away...
I keep running into You


I am a beggar, You are the table.
I am so helpless, God You are so able.
And when I get turned around, You change my direction.

You're so perfect, I'm so broken,
Here You come with arms wide open,
Chasing after me down every road,
You're always waiting there.


Even when I close my eyes, I can't help but see
There's no place that I can hide,
You're such a part of me, I can't get away 'cause I keep running into You
I can't get away...

Can't Get Away ~ Rush of Fools

No comments: