Monday, October 16, 2006

New Idea

Being the lonesome traveler that I am, I (with much credit due to my mom) came up with an idea that I think I will implement within the next few weeks...hopefully.

I think I'm going to organize a twenty-somethings group for us non-married folks that provides activities and events on weekends for people to do with other people. There is so much stuff that can be done for free or relatively cheap around the area that would be much more fun with other people. Even dinner...that would be more fun with others. Adventures of all kinds await groups of young folks like myself....I think I will find them. :) What do you think? Think it sounds like something to pursue? Express yourself in the comments so I know how you feel!

On a completely unrelated note, I am near Door County this week...and it sure is raining. The forecast calls for rain all week which completely blows my plans of a little work and a lot of Door County play. It's too bad really. I was in the mood for some state park hiking, cute shop shopping, and all that comes with the tourist spot that is Door County. And on another completely unrelated topic: Manitowoc has some of the most confusing intersections known to man. How do people find there way around this town anyway? I mean, seriously. I have a GPS system telling me my every move, and I still took like thirty wrong turns today. There is something seriously messed up about that.

No comments: