Monday, October 09, 2006

Oh Monday

Man, I love driving all the way across the state on a Sunday night to visit a high school at 8:00 am with no students (not to mention three schools with only one or two students). Man, what a productive day.

On happier notes, I get to see my most recently married friend Bridget Thomas (still takes me a second to get her name right) tonight. I get to see her apartment and get a meal. What a deal! :)

And possibly the scariest then funniest moment so far on this trip: My GPS unit was stolen out of my car...OK, well that's what I thought anyway. Actually, the suction cup fell off the front window because it got so darn cold last night. But when I walked up to my car and opened the door, it sure did seem like it was stolen. I first peed a little in my pants, then I shed a quick tear. But then I recovered and stuck the darn thing back on the window.

PS. My hotel this week is very nice. It's got a water park (of sorts), free breakfast, and a Citgo in the parking lot. Who doesn't need one of those?

No comments: