Thursday, December 10, 2009

Class Questions

This semester, I asked my class to write in journals in class every week. I enjoyed very much reading these, so I thought that perhaps I would also write on all of the topics that were assigned. Here's the list I'll be tackling in the near future:

1) How's it going?
2) Who has been the greatest influence in your life, and why?
3) Why are you here?
4) What makes you happy?
5) If you were a dessert, what would you be, and why?
6) What is your biggest pet peeve(s)?
7) What are you most afraid of?
8) What have you learned so far this semester, and how do you know?
9) Write about anything.
10) What are you thankful for?
11) If I had a million dollars...
12) I am unique because...
13) The thing I do best is...
14) Right now, I want to...
15) How do you want to be remembered?

These were just fun topics that were selected for students to practice their writing skills, reflect on some good things, and participate in class. I look forward to writing on them all soon.

No comments: