Friday, February 01, 2008

Chagrinagains and the Flip Side

A few chagrins to say about today:

-My boss got to leave at noon...I did not.
-My car needs gas...don't those things ever learn to fill themselves up?
-I opened a new container of cottage cheese today for dinner (I know, the epitome of health for an entire meal) but the seal was broken under the lid...it was bad. And I'm still hungry.

Despite these few and tiny disappointments, today was overall, a beautiful day. Think of all the great things that did happen:

-Friday is finally over, and I have all weekend to relax.
-It didn't snow anymore today, and it is above zero.
-I think instead of rot-tage cheese for dinner, I'll go down to the BP and pick up some Ben&Jerry's variety with massive amounts of chocolate and unnecessary candy additive goodness. Mmmmmmm....

And that right there makes today a great day.

No comments: