Sunday, February 03, 2008

Little Known Fact #1

So, due to extreme lack of interesting things happening in my life lately, I've decided that it is time to begin a new series. It is the hope, that this point, that anyone at all is reading this at all. But for the most likely two or maybe three people that are reading, you'll get to know all the little known facts about me. Some are funny, some may be sad, or weird, or lame, but they are what they are. So, without further ado, here is my first little known fact:

Little known fact #1: Loading and unloading the dishwasher give me a great sense of satisfaction.

I especially unloading a completely spot-free load while it is still warm. The shiny and clean dishes make me appreciate the fact that I have things like nice dishes, a nice and warm and safe home, and it makes me happy. I'm sure there are other things in life that give me more satisfaction than this little act, but it's just one of those little things that maybe I'm not alone in feeling?

No comments: