Saturday, August 05, 2006

Not a Mom

So, today I babysat for three kids (4, 2, and 6ish months). And I quickly decided one thing - I am not a mom...not yet anyway. It's not like it was even hard to babysit all of them because it wasn't, but I think you have to build up to a comfort level with three kids. You know, like have one, get used to her, have another get used to the two of them, have another... It was a rather uneventful day with the three of them, and I definitely can't wait to be a mom (but triplets are out of the question).

In other news...I am in dire need of a run to the post office. And for the record, I think that the US Postal Service would make a lot more money if they were a 24 hour a day service. I'd love to go to the post office now (8:20 pm on a Saturday), but clearly, they are closed.


And in entertainment...I am now going to spend some much needed R&R time with my good friend Brini. And Brandon got lost in an art festival in Minneapolis today...after showing up an hour an a half early for a party...Well, at least it was entertaining to me. :)

No comments: