Saturday, August 12, 2006

On Our Way

Well, here I am, sitting in a hotel room with Brandon and his family...one hotel room...all of us. Now, I don't find this completely strange, but if the roles were reversed and this was my family and Brandon sitting in the room...well I just can't even visualize it. Is that strange?

But we're here in Decatur, Illinois (or somewhere close at least), and I can't wait to see that new beautiful baby and hold her. I love babies. There's something about little babies that just warms my heart and soul. It makes me want to be mom every time.

Tonight was great though. Lots of good time in the hot tub and the pool. Lots of good times in the vehicle, too. I expect the rest of the trip to be very good. I love this family.

Anyway, this entry, I must admit, is one of my most dull, but perhaps there will be a part two that will be much more interesting...like how my day went with the cute baby. :)

No comments: