Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Shopping Spree!

Oh wow. Today was a blast. I got to hang out with my best friend (a.k.a. Mom) and go shopping all day long. We were gone from 10:30 in the morning until almost 6:00 at night looking for everything under the sun that would work for office attire. And boy did we hit the jackpot! Well, almost.

We went everywhere within reasonable driving distance, and that included two separate malls, a few shoe stores outside the mall, and a Wal-Mart. I got tons of layery shirts (my favorite wardrobe essential), a few pairs of pants, and some new Victoria's Secret grear. Then I came home and finished up my day with some online shopping (as if real-life shopping had not been exhausting enough). I ordered some pants from my favorite store (the Gap) and some shoes from my Steve Madden.

Overall it was an exciting day. I feel mostly geared up for a new job with a real office (ok, desk space, but it's a start!) and real tasks to do. I'm ready to hit the road, stylishly, and bring some cool kids to the UWP. Yay for me and my mom! :)

I hope your day was as cool as mine was, but I bet it wasn't!

No comments: