Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fun with Bri and good stuff in life.

Tonight was a lot of fun. I went out for ice cream with my good friend Bri Otte. I love Bri. And for those of you keeping track, yes, she would be my boyfriend's sister. We have not had nearly enough time together lately, but tonight we brought back a tradition from last semester at the Culvers. We talked about lots of things that were very good to talk about. Things like boyfriends, family stuff, and the future that we really don't get a chance to talk to anyone else about. It was good for the soul...for both of our souls.

More good news - today I got all my thank yous done from my mission trips. Now all I need to do is the envelopes and actually send them....so I figure I'm actually about half done with them. :) But hey.

I had a great weekend with my family this past weekend. My mom and I shopped like crazy fools for fun stuff like jewelrey and purses, went out to lunch, and even treated ourselves to some Tropical Sno (that would be some super fance snow cones, for those of you not familiar with the craze of the TS). It was a lot of fun. And I gave a short and sweet presentation at my church about my trips. The old people loved it, and let's face it, that's why I really had to do it...for the old people...mission accomplished.

And that's it. That's all I've got.

No comments: