Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Someone Who Gets Me

After a phenomenal chat on the phone with my certain someone, I have come to the conclusion that it is really nice to have someone who gets me, really gets me. Every word that we said seemed to hold a shared sentiment by the other. It was comforting.

You know what else is comforting? Having Someone that gets you all the time, no matter what mood or events surround me. I could be in the deepest depths or on top of the highest mountain, and there is Someone who is standing by my side. God never is baffled by my actions or worried about my reactions. After all, He wrote the book of my life before I ever existed, did He not?

God, thank You so much for always getting me, for understanding my ups and downs, my strange behaviors, and my ever-changing attitudes. Thank You for never bailing on me, even if I may bail on You every now and then. I am not perfect, far from it in fact, but You are. So I don't have to doubt Your power or Your love. It'll always be there. You will always be there. Please don't ever let that thought leave my mind. Maybe then I would be more faithful, more grateful, more trusting of You. You are my God and my Creator. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. I love You more than words can express.

No comments: